ALICE Manage functionality allows users to reschedule the construction program by taking into account the actual construction progress and provides a new schedule within 10 minutes. This process will help the project planners to avoid material or other types of delays and recover already delayed projects.
- In order to re-schedule the construction solution, first, you need to do a Status Update.
- Next, go back to Explore page and click What-If
- ALICE has two methods to re-schedule the managed solution: With and without Lock Sequence
- Lock Sequence keeps the same construction sequence but may allocate the resources
- Without Lock Sequence, ALICE might change the sequence and allocate the resources, by keeping the fundamental rules and logics
- Run a new schedule, select the preferred solution and from the Analyze page go to Manage
- Click Select as New Schedule to start managing the selecting solution
- Now, on the Manage page, the users can see the previous data date or "Scheduled From" by the blue bar which is separating what has already been done from what is in progress or still needs to be done