Ever heard of a construction recipe? Don't worry. Recipes contain the tasks required to complete a given scope of work. Each task contains the resources required to complete the task, such as crew, equipment, and materials.
To create Recipes :
- Go to the "Recipes" tab on the top right side
- In the "Recipe List", click"+ New Recipe"
- In the empty recipe, define a recipe name and click button to create an operation
- Type operation name and assign all necessary resources
- Go to the "Duration" tab, and define operation duration
- NOTE: All durations in ALICE are being calculated in hours
- Close the operation tab, and create 4 more
- Connect the task cards to one another to create relationship precedence
- Click and hold the blue dot on the task card, and drag to the next one
- NOTE: Be sure to connect "Previous Element" to the first task and last task to "Next Element"
- For each connection, you can edit the relationship type and add lag hours
To assign Recipe to group or element :
- In the 3D view, select the group(s) or element(s), and click "Assign Recipe"
- Assign the required recipe from the "Recipe List"
- Recipes: How to Work with the Recipe Matrix
- Recipes: Temporary and Demolition Recipes
- Recipes: Importing of Recipe Matrix from Excel
- Recipes: Export Recipe Matrix
- Recipes: Custom Precedence Types