When part of the scheduling scope is contained in a LInked model within your project then there are chances that geometry might not populate when CIM is uploaded in ALICE.
Therefore the safest solution is to make sure that the geometry that comprises the construction scope is included in a single project file. On this basis, you will need to “copy” the content of the linked model into the host model file.
Instead of copy/pasting the model or parts of it, perform the following steps:
- In the drawing area, select the linked model.
- Click Modify > RVT Links tab > Link panel > (Bind Link).
- In the Bind Link Options dialog, select the elements and datum to include in the group.
- Check Attached Details in order to Include view-specific detail elements as an attached detail group
- click OK
The above process converts the linked model into a group which you can ungroup later simply by:
- Select the group in the drawing area.
- Click Modify tab > Group panel > (Ungroup).