Product Updates: December 2019
Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback about ALICE! We have been listening and working to build the best product for construction planning and scheduling. Here are the improvements that have been completed in December:
- Create groups using parameter values! Select many elements at the same time, select the desired parameter to group them by, and ALICE will automatically create the groups for you.
- Edit the level property of multiple elements at the same time.
- A new ‘el.num_elements’ parameter is now available to use in the recipe’s duration tab. This new parameter is determined by the number of elements in a given group that the recipe has been assigned to.
- An improved the Selection Tree pins the title/filter bar at the top of the tree so you don’t lose your place.
- Add multiple custom properties to an element. Use the custom properties in the recipe duration equation to create parametric schedules.
- Minimize icons allow you to close out of new schedule runs.
- Compare summary schedule metrics (cost and time) with the new schedule comparison view!
- New charts on the analytics page! Analyze material consumption, equipment usage, and the cost of your project over time.
- Control the time period you are analyzing/exporting with the addition of new filters.
- Multiple bug fixes.
- Improved app performance.