Product Updates: January 2020
Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback about ALICE! We have been listening and working to build the best product for construction planning and scheduling. Here are the improvements that have been completed in January:
- An improved uploading experience to reduce the number of failed uploads.
- A consistent user experience while interacting with the Recipe and Resource Menu.
- Multiple CSV Export improvements. You can now download and create reports to analyze the quantities of material consumed over time, equipment requirements, and crane usage.
- Tired of your project schedules appearing to be constructed in a random order? The latest upgrade helps reduce the movement of work by constructing available tasks from right to left.
- Improvements to the scheduler to produce better schedules.
- Multiple bug fixes.
- Added HTTPS redirect to ensure a secure path to access your projects.