Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback about ALICE! We have been listening and working to build the best generative construction simulation solution. Here are the improvements that have been completed in November:
- Default parameter display before assignment: Typical element parameters can now be accessed in recipe duration UI even before elements are assigned to that recipe. This should make building parametric formulas for duration values much easier.
- Adjacency Constraint: This new feature allows you to specify when certain elements cannot be built, unless an adjacent element that the former can connect to, has already been completed. This can apply to tunneling, bridges, and complex roof systems.
- Indicators for missing supports in the selection tree: We are now able to tell if elements are missing previous/next supports by simply looking at the tree. This should speed the troubleshooting plan page mistakes.
- Import BIM parameters for groups: Forgot to import BIM parameters before grouping? You can now use the import BIM parameters feature on groups and ALICE will automatically sum numerical values as well as list unique values for text UDF's.
- UX improvement for element properties: Extremely large transactions (auto-grouping thousands of elements) may result in a short lag between the creation of the group, and the properties data being sent from the back end to the front end. This is now guarded against, by showing the user a loading icon whenever that happens.