The projects in ALICE can be created in seconds.
To upload a BIM model and create a project in ALICE:
- Login to ALICE by using your e-mail and password
NOTE: For more instructions read the Login ALICE article
- In the Project List you can:
- Create New Project
- Search for a project(s)
- Invite colleagues to a project
- Enter Manage module
- Access to your Project and Trial Projects
- To create a new project in ALICE click on the "+ New Project" sign:
- In the opened window define the necessary information such as:
- Project Name, Units, Currency, Project Start, 3D Model
NOTE: ALICE is compatible only with RVT, NWC, NWD, DGN files
- Project Description and Invites are optional
- NOTE: People with the "read" level have access only to Explore, Analyze and Manage pages. People with the "full" level have full access to all ALICE pages.
- Click "Upload and Create Project" to finish the process
For more instructions, please watch the video below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.