Plans are powerful tools in ALICE intended to make the version control and project updates more intuitive.
In ALICE, plans can be used:
- For the project version control
- To do 3D model updates
- To develop different construction strategies such as alternative support sequence (construction sequence) and grouping strategy
- In the Project List view, click on the project name to open the Plans tab.
- There are two options to create plans in ALICE:
- Create a new plan
- Copy existing plan
- The New Plan option requires to upload of a new 3D model when the Copy option does not.
- With Import From Plan feature, you can transfer the grouping and supports settings from the previous to the new plans.
- NOTE: Recipes and Resources are shared across all plans for the project.
For more instructions, please watch the video below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.