Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback about ALICE! We have been listening and working to build the best generative construction simulation solution. Here are the improvements that have been completed in September:
- Filter by operation Name: There is a new filter for operations on the Analyze page.
- Benefits: Planners can now filter schedules according to operations that are shared across recipes.
- Group milestones together in Gantt: You can now easily find and look at all of your project milestones under the same header in the Gantt when you have a WBS enabled.
- Benefits: This makes it so much easier for planners to review the key dates in your schedules as they’re evaluating options.
- Added support for StartOn milestone to infeasibility report parsing: The infeasibility report can now detect issues with StartOn milestone constraints.
- Add “Performance and Status” filters to all solutions containing Manage Data: Performance and Status status task filters only applied to the actively Managed solution rather than all solutions that contain that data. As part of the filtering improvement initiative, this is now fixed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.